Friday 11 March 2016

Guys this is AWESOME!

So, two weeks ago, MAF folks went crazy posting this video ... and for a good reason! I confess, I just watched it now (I, being Kelly) ... and I wish I watched it sooner. What a great way to explain the importance of MAF's work--and how anyone can use their "super powers" (aka. money, time, energy, abilities, gifts, opportunities, etc.) for good. MAF pilots and mechanics are awesome, and they really truly do some incredible flying and fixing--but so are the people that fly with MAF. In my opinion, they are the REAL superheroes. One of the greatest pleasures of working for MAF has been meeting some of our friends here who daily use their "superpowers" for good. Over the next few blogs, I'd like to profile some of them, as well as some of our MAF Angola staff, so you can get to know our friends here.

In the meantime, enjoy this video. It does a GREAT job explaining the legacy of MAF, why our flights matter, and if this doesn't inspire some of you to want to become pilots (or mechanics, wink, wink), I don't know what will!



No comments:

Post a Comment