Tuesday 15 April 2014

Very Important People

Awww man ... I just watched the coolest video this morning! Thanks to our friends serving with MAF in Kenya/South Sudan, Chris and Karyn Ball, who posted this video yesterday. Here, I've included it below.

What's so cool about it? This video profiles the work MAF is doing in South Sudan--a country just wrecked by war and poverty. And why do I like it so much? Because every time we present, we quote (or when we have a brain fart, "paraphrase") Matthew 25:40, "The King will reply, 'Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.'"


MAF's VIPs aren't necessarily the rich or the powerful. They are the very important people in Jesus' eyes: the poor. The isolated. The world-changers. Missionaries. Pastors. Regular everyday people that Christ holds near and dear to His heart. 



No comments:

Post a Comment